- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 cups mixed frozen vegetables, thawed
- 1 pound cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits
- Chopped cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add onions and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add flour and stir. Add mixed vegetables and chicken. Continue cooking.
- Carefully add milk and chicken broth. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to medium-low and cover the chicken mixture with biscuits. Cover skillet and cook for 15 minutes, or until biscuits are baked.
- Remove from heat. Garnish with cilantro, serve and enjoy!