- ¼ cup asparagus spears
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 2 slices brie cheese
- 1 slice sourdough toast
- balsamic glaze for drizzling
- Microgreens, for garnish
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the asparagus on the prepared baking sheet and toss in the olive oil and salt. Bake for 10-15 minutes. Leave the oven on.
- Divide the asparagus into 2 handfuls. Fold over the prosciutto lengthwise and wrap each handful of asparagus. Place back in the oven for an additional 5 minutes for the prosciutto to crisp up.
- Toast bread to your liking and place the brie cheese on the toast. Then add one of the prosciutto wrapped asparagus and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Garnish the toast with microgreens and enjoy!