Serves: 2-4 people
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- ½ cup oats
- ½ cup flour
- 1 Coffee Maple Cacao LivBar, broken
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a blender, add oats, flour, broken Coffee Maple Cacao LivBar, milk, eggs, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Blend until smooth, scraping downsides of the blender as needed.
- Add butter to two 10 inch cast iron skillets and transfer to the oven to melt. Once it starts to brown and smells nutty, pour in the batter and bake for 15-20 minutes. The pancake will be puffed up and the edges golden brown.
- To serve, top with fresh berries and a sprinkle of powdered sugar. Drizzle with maple syrup, cut into slices, and enjoy!