- 3-4 fluid ounces caramel vodka
- 4 fluid ounces fresh apple cider, chilled
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 24 fluid ounces ginger beer, chilled
- Ground cinnamon
- 2-4 cinnamon sticks (for garnish)
- Caramel apple slices/melon balls (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In pan, melt butter. Brush the butter over bottom and side of pie plate.
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Whisk in flour, milk and salt. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until puffy and deep golden brown.
- Serve immediately topped with berries and whipped cream.