We know how much you love pizza! Next time you have a party, why not treat your guests to Pull Apart Pizza. It looks super cool and, as always, it's delicious!
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slightly roll out the first sheet of puff pastry and place it on the baking sheet. Spread marinara sauce, parmesan cheese, and pepperoni evenly over it. Slightly roll out the second sheet of puff pastry and place it over the cheese.
- Place a small bowl in the middle of the dough, and using a pizza cutter or very sharp knife, cut the dough into 4 squares. (The bowl helps create a middle you don’t cut for all the twists to be pulled from.) Cut the corners of the square to create a circle. In each quarter, cut 5 strips.
- Very gently, twist each strip of dough 5 to 6 times. Continue all strips of dough have twist. Remove the bowl from the middle, brush everything with egg wash and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve Pull Apart Pizza while warm and enjoy!