Skip to content
- 1 ½ cups Zambos Chile Limón Plantain Chips
- 1/2 cup pulled pork (leftover, store-bought or homemade)
- ¼ cup black beans (canned, drained)
- 1/2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Diced tomatoes, pico de gallo, jalapeno peppers, cilantro, onions, sour cream, guacamole, limes, avocado
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Spread Zambos Chile Limón Plantain Chips out onto a baking sheet.
- Warm the pork on the stove top or in the microwave and stir in the black beans.
- Dollop the pulled pork and black beans over the top of the plantain chips.
- The cheese evenly all over the top.
- Bake for about 5 minutes, watching closely, or until the cheese is melted and hot.
- Top with your favorite nacho toppings just before serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.