- 1 box 13x9 pan family-size brownie mix plus ingredients listed on the package
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups maple syrup
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups pecans chopped
- In a bowl, combine the pumpkin, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and Vanilla, and stir well to blend all ingredients.
- Make the Angel food cake mix according to package directions.
- Put part of the cake mix into the bowl with the pumpkin, and stir to blend.
- Gently fold the pumpkin mixture into the rest of the cake, and pour the cake mixture into an cake pan.
- Bake the pumpkin cake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven, invert the cake onto a cake plate, and let the cake cool before removing the pan.
- After about 30 minutes try to remove the pan, it should come off the cake easily.
- When the cake has cooled, melt white chocolate in the microwave, and pour over the cake.
- Top with Whipped cream.