- 3/4 cup crushed graham crackers
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 16 oz packages cream cheese softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 5 Tablespoons heaping of caramel sauce
- In a food processor or blender, crush crackers until fine. Add sugar and cinnamon and pulse few times. Add melted butter and process till combined.
- Press the crust into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese for 30 seconds until creamy. Add sugar and mix well. Add pumpkin and mix in well. Add flour, pumpkin spice and salt. Mix well. Add eggs and mix until just incorporated. Pour the filling over the baked crust.
- Using one tablespoon of caramel sauce at a time, make lines on top of the batter. They don't have to be perfect, it's just a help to make the swirls. With a knife, make in the batter, in the opposite direction that the caramel lines, creating swirls.
- Bake the cheesecake for 35 to 40 minutes at 350 Remove from the oven and let sit in room temperature until completely cool. Refrigerate for at least 2 to 4 hours. The longer the better.
- Remove the cheesecake from the pan. Slice and serve.