Skip to content
For Pumpkin Cream:
For Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew:
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp pure pumpkin puree
- 1/3 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cold brew coffee
- 1 ounce pumpkin cream
- A pinch of pumpkin spice
- Make a batch of cold brew coffee- or buy it premade.
- Make the Pumpkin Cream. In a medium saucepan, combine half and half, sugar, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spice. Whisk over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture is steaming. Do not boil.
- Remove from heat and whisk in vanilla extract.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer. Transfer to a clean jar with a lid and store in the fridge to cool.
- Pour cold brew into a glass filled with ice. Top with desired amount of pumpkin cream and a pinch of pumpkin spice.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.