Serves: 16 people
Cooking Time: 27 minutes
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 egg yolk
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- Whipped cream
Looking for an easy dessert? Bake up Pumpkin Crescent Rolls! You'll want to eat all of them.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, combine pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and egg yolk. Mix thoroughly.
- Roll out and separate crescent rolls. Fill each roll with one heaping tablespoon of pumpkin mix. Roll until you have a crescent shape.
- Place on a greased, lined baking sheet. Bake for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, serve with whipped cream and enjoy!