Excuse us, we'll be busy eating all of these Pumpkin Cupcakes!
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a large bowl whisk together eggs, melted butter, brown sugar, regular sugar and canned pumpkin until combined.
3) In a separate large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie seasoning blend.
4) Add the dry ingredients to the bowl with the eggs and sugar. Whisk together.
5) Next, evenly distribute the batter into 2 cupcake pans that are lined with baking cups. Bake for 35 minutes.
6) In a standing mixer with the paddle attachment, cream together the cream cheese and softened butter until it becomes light and fluffy. Add in the powdered sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and maple syrup. Whip until incorporated.
7) Ice the cupcakes after they have cooled.