- 5 1/2 ounces butter
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Ice cream, for serving
- Caramel sauce, for serving
- Firstly, Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Butter 5 ramekins.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add butter and chocolate chips. Melt in the microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring each time, until fully combined and melted.
- In another bowl, whisk together brown sugar, egg yolks, and pumpkin until combined. Whisk in melted white chocolate, followed by flour, cinnamon, and salt. Whisk until fully combined.
- Fill ramekins with batter. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes. Cut around the cake, turn the ramekins upside down, and gently remove lava cakes.
- In conclusion, Top with ice cream and caramel sauce, serve and enjoy!