An unexpected dessert, perfect for the holidays or everyday!
- Firstly, Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Butter 5 ramekins.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add butter and chocolate chips. Melt in the microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring each time, until fully combined and melted.
- In another bowl, whisk together brown sugar, egg yolks, and pumpkin until combined. Whisk in melted white chocolate, followed by flour, cinnamon, and salt. Whisk until fully combined.
- Fill ramekins with batter. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes. Cut around the cake, turn the ramekins upside down, and gently remove lava cakes.
- In conclusion, Top with ice cream and caramel sauce, serve and enjoy!