- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 4 cans of regular biscuits 8 count
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 1.5 tablespoons of Kahlua
- 1.5 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat your oven to 350° and lightly spray your bunt pan with cooking spray.
- Mix the granulated sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a plastic bag and set aside.
- Cut the uncooked biscuits into halves and then place them into the plastic bag. Shake the bag, making sure to coat the biscuits well, and then arrange them in the bunt pan.
- Place the light brown sugar, butter, pumpkin, Kaluah, and cream cheese in a heavy saucepan and heat until melted. Whisk the mixture until it is smooth and then pour over the biscuits.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes and then let cool for 10 minutes. Invert onto a serving plate.
- Whisk together the powdered sugar and milk until smooth.
- Glaze and serve!