- 1/2 cup cold heavy cream
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 cups spiced apple cider
- 2 cups cream soda
- 1/2 cup rum (remove for mocktail)
- Pumpkin spice for topping
- Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract on medium-high speed until medium peaks form, about 3-4 minutes.
- Place pumpkin in a bowl. Add spiced apple cider and whisk well.
- Add cream soda and rum (remove rum for mocktail). Stir lightly and pour into a glass.
- Top the glass with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.