- 1 sheet puff pastry dough
- 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream
- Cinnamon sugar
- Firstly, pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll aluminum foil into 4 cone shapes. Spray with cookie spray.
- Roll out puff pastry and cut into four, triangle shapes. Wrap each triangle piece around 1 aluminum cone, making sure to press edges are sealed together very well. Place cones upside down on the back of a muffin tin. Brush with egg wash and bake for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While the cones bake, make the pumpkin pie filling. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, pumpkin puree, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk until smooth.
- Remove cones from the oven and allow them to cool. Once cooled, fill cones with pumpkin pie filling.
- Top with whipped cream, cinnamon sugar, serve Pumpkin Pie Cornucopias, and enjoy!