- 4 cups Nilla Wafers, crushed
- 1 cup ginger snap cookies, crushed
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
- 1 small can pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Whipped cream
- In a large bowl, mix crushed Nilla Wafers, crushed ginger snap cookies, and melted butter. Stir until combined. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix pumpkin puree, sugar, and cinnamon. Stir until combined.
- In a mason jar (or any glass jar/cup) build your pies: 1 layer Nilla crust, 1 layer pumpkin pie filling, one layer whipped cream. Continue this pattern until you reach the top. Make sure to flatten each layer very well before starting another one.
- Top with cookies, serve and enjoy!