- 4 cups waffle mix (prepare according to package instructions)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Cooking spray
- In a large bowl, prepare waffle mix according to package instructions. Then add pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Heat waffles iron. Spray with cooking spray and carefully add pumpkin pie waffle mix. Cook until waffles are done.
- While waffles are cooking, whisk together butter and maple syrup in a bowl. You can also add in a dash of pumpkin pie spice.
- When waffles are done, remove from waffle iron and cover with maple butter. Top with maple syrup and powdered sugar. Serve and enjoy!