- 6 cups popped popcorn
- ¼ cup red candy melts
- ¼ cup white candy melts
- ¼ cup blue candy melts
- ¾ cup red, white, and blue M&M’s
- Red sprinkles
- Blue sprinkles
- Line a sheet tray with parchment or wax paper.
- Spread the popcorn out onto the sheet tray.
- Place each of the candy melt colors into separate bowls. Microwave each color in 30 second intervals until the candy melt has completely melted.
- Transfer each color to a piping bag. Cut off the tips of each bag and drizzle each color over the popcorn.
- While the chocolate is still wet, sprinkle the M&M’s and sprinkles on top.
- Allow the chocolate to harden and then break the popcorn into smaller pieces.