Serves: 8-10 people
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 1 ½ cups Farin Up Protein Balls Mix: Fruit
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup orange candy melts
- Pretzel sticks, broken into ½ inch pieces
- Orange sanding sugar
- Combine the Farin Up Protein Balls Mix: Fruit, water, and honey together in a bowl until combined. Roll 1-inch balls from the mix and slightly flatten the top and bottom to make a pumpkin shape.
- Place the candy melts into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave it in 30 second intervals, mixing after each session, until completely melted. Dunk the protein balls into the candy melts until completely coated. Lift it out with a fork and allow the excess to drip off.
- Place it into a bowl of the orange sanding sugar and roll it around until it is completely coated in sprinkles. Place the protein ball onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Stick a pretzel stick into the top of the protein ball. Allow the outer coating to set. Enjoy!