- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 10 ounces marshmallows
- Orange food coloring
- 6 Tootsie Rolls, cut in half
- 1 green Fruit Roll-Ups
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Add marshmallows and stir constantly until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add 4 - 6 drops of orange food coloring, until you have the right, bright orange color of pumpkins.
- Mix in Rice Krispies and mix well.
- Coat your hands with non-stick cooking spray and form the Rice Krispies into balls, the shape of pumpkins. Continue until all the Rice Krispies mixture is used.
- Using your cut Tootsie Rolls, place half in the top of the Rice Krispies pumpkin, like a stem. Cut small leaf shapes from the green Fruit Roll-Ups and place them next to the Tootsie Roll.
- Allow cooling completely. Serve and enjoy!