Skip to content
- 10 White Castle sliders
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 8 eggs beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 large onion
- 3 tablspoons butter
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack/ cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute onion and mushrooms in butter until tender. Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper and add shredded cheese.
- Butter 13x9 inch casserole dish. Place sliders in casserole dish and cover with mushrooms and onions. Pour egg mixture over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes. Serve with golden potatoes or home fries and a fresh fruit salad.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.