Skip to content
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups whole milk
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin optional
- 1 cup shredded white sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomatoes, plus more for garnish
Mr. Tortilla Spicy 3 Chiles Crunchy Chips, for serving
- Melt butter in a medium pot over medium-low heat. Whisk in flour until bubbly.
- Add milk and stir until well combined. Mix in green chilies, garlic salt, onion powder, chili powder and cumin.
- Add cheese and mix until smooth.
- Right before serving, add cilantro and tomatoes and mix well. Garnish with extra cilantro and tomatoes.
- Serve warm with Mr. Tortilla Spicy 3 Chiles Crunchy Chips and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.