Traditional Indian curry of aromatic spices, onions, peppers, and tomatoes, with solid white albacore, making this no boring tuna dish.
- Heat a large pan/skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and onions, and cook for 3 minutes or until the onions begin to soften. Then add garlic and bell peppers, and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add spices and mix into onions and peppers. Once fragrant, add tomatoes and cook until the liquid has been absorbed.
- Add coconut milk and mix well. Reduce heat to medium and cook down to desired thickness; 5-7 minutes.
- After the curry has reached the desired consistency, reduce heat to low and gently fold the tuna in.
- In conclusion, Serve over hot basmati rice and garnish with optional cilantro. Enjoy!