Wanna impress your friends with the coolest and most delicious dessert around? Bake this Rainbow Cheesecake! It's way easier than you would think, plus it's super tasty. And did mention how pretty it is? Make it now!
- Firstly, Heat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine crushed graham cracker and butter. Firmly press into the bottom of the parchment-lined 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, and vanilla in a large bowl with a mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each until just blended.
- Measure about 1-3/4 cups batter into a separate bowl and tint with red food coloring. Measure 1-1/2 cups of the remaining batter into a separate bowl; tint with orange food coloring. Continue to divide the remaining batter into 4 additional bowls, decreasing the measure of batter in each bowl by an additional 1/4 cup as you work your way down to the last bowl which should have only about 1/2 cup batter. Tint each of the remaining plain batters with a different color food coloring in the order listed in the ingredient.
- Pour red batter over the center of the crust. Repeat with remaining batters, one color at a time, starting with the batter with the most volume and working your way down to the batter with the least volume, and always pouring batters over batter in the center of the pan.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour and 5 minutes, or until the center is almost set. Turn off the oven. Then open the oven door slightly. Let cheesecake stand in oven for 1 hour.
- Run a knife around the rim of the pan to loosen the cake; cool completely before removing the rim. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Serve Rainbow Cheesecake and enjoy!