Serves: 16 people
Cooking Time: 4 hours
- 24 graham crackers
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages cream cheese, softened (32 ounces)
- 2 14 ounce cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Food coloring, red, orange, yellow, kelly green, light blue, royal blue, violet
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Crush up a box of graham crackers into crumbs. You can use a food processor or just crush them in a sealed bag.
- Mix the crumbs with melted butter and press into the bottom and up the sides of a springform pan, then place in the freezer to firm up.
- Mix softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and lemon juice until completely smooth and creamy.
- Divide the cheesecake filling between 7 bowls, then mix one color into each bowl.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and spread the red filling into the bottom. Freeze for 15-30 minutes, until set.
- Repeat with remaining colors, freezing each color until set. Your freeze time will shorten for each layer as you go since the cheesecake is getting colder and colder.
- Whip the cream sugar and vanilla together on high until thickened. About 2-3 mins until soft peaks form.
- When the purple layer on top is set, pipe swirls of whipped cream around the edge and sprinkle with confetti.
- Keep cheesecake in the freezer until ready to serve. To get those perfect rainbow layers slice the Rainbow Cheesecake fresh from the freezer, and clean your knife between each slice.