Skip to content
- 2 chocolate sprinkle donuts
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 5 rainbow chips ahoy cookies
- ½ cup chocolate M&Ms
- Place M&Ms and cookies on a cutting board and break apart with a rolling pin. (Reserve some to place on sides of ice cream sandwich)
- Place ice cream on board and begin to mix with a metal spatula.
- Begin creating sandwich but piling on ice cream on top. Place the other donut on top. Using the reserved pieces you can place on the ice cream part of the sandwich.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.