Skip to content
- 1 c. frozen raspberries
- 1 bag Simple Kitchen Ginger Beets
- 1 c. plain, whole milk yogurt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 dates, pitted
- 1/2 c. rolled oats
- Raspberries, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, cacao nibs or honey, for topping
- Blend the frozen raspberries, Simple Kitchen Ginger Beets, yogurt, coconut oil and dates on high speed until smooth.
- Stir in the oats and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Divide between 2 bowls and sprinkle on your favorite toppings.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.