Serves: 6-8 people
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup oil, melted coconut oil or melted butter/ghee
- 1 package Bob's Red Mill Grain Free Brownie Mix
- 6 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 to 3 tablespoons raspberry jam
Prepare the Brownie layer:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter and line a 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang on two sides.
- In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, oil and brownie mix until well combined.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, egg, sugar, and flour.
- Spread the brownie batter in an even layer in the pan.
- Top with scoops of the cheese mixture and swirl with a butter knife to create a decorative pattern.
- Top with small dollops of jam and swirl again.
- Bake until the top looks dry and set, 20 to 22 minutes. Do not over-bake.
- Slice into 16 brownies and ENJOY!