Serves: 6 people
Cooking Time: 4 hour 5 minutes
Total Time: 4 hour 5 minutes
- 1 bottle dry Rose wine
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup Torani Raspberry Syrup
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Fresh mint sprigs for garnish
- Pour a bottle of Rose into an ice cube tray. Transfer to the freezer and freeze until solid, about 3 -4 hours.
- In a blender, add frozen Rose cubes, frozen raspberries, Torani Raspberry Syrup, and lemon juice. Blend until smooth then divide among wine glasses.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and enjoy!