- ½ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 ½ oz white chocolate
- ½ stick butter, reserve wrapper
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup all purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- white chocolate sauce for drizzle
- raspberries for garnish
- mint leaves for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425℉.
- In a small saucepan add the raspberries and sugar. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer to create the filling. About 7- 10 minutes.
- In another saucepan over low heat, melt butter then add in chocolate chips and mix until chocolate has melted. Take off heat.
- Add in eggs, flour and sugar and mix well.
- Run the butter wrapper along the ramekins and evenly distribute the batter.
- Place ramekins on a sheet tray and bake for 13-15 minutes until the sides are golden brown and the middle still jiggles.
- Let them rest for 1 minutes then take a butter knife and run along sides of ramekins then carefully flip them over onto a plate.
- Drizzle with white chocolate and garnish with raspberries and mint leaves.