Try This Recipe!
Via recipegirl.comIngredients Pineapple salsa
- Diced fresh pineapple – 1 cup
- Chopped fresh cilantro – 1/4 cup
- Chopped sweet onion – 1/2 large
- Yellow bell pepper (seeded and minced) – 1/2 large
- Green bell pepper (seeded and minced) – 1/2 large
- Red snapper filets (cut into 4 servings) – 1½ pounds
- Vegetable or canola oil – 1 tablespoon
- Limes – 3 medium
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the cilantro, pineapple, bell pepper, and onion in a large bowl. Cover and chill.
- Mix the lime juice and oil in a small bowl then set aside.
- Next, salt and pepper the fish.
- Prepare your grill. When it’s ready, grill the snapper for about 4 to 8 minutes on both sides, while sprinkling with the lime juice mixture. Insert a fork in the center, if it flakes easily, the fish is ready.