- 1 box farfalle pasta
- Red and blue food coloring
- 1 cup shredded chicken breast
- 3/4 cup chopped bacon
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse the pasta with cold water and drain again. Place 1/3 of the pasta in a large bowl, 1/3 in a plastic bag and add several drops of blue food coloring, and 1/3 in another plastic bag and add several drops of red food coloring. Shake up the bags until the pasta change colors.
- Cook the peas, chop the tomatoes, cook and chop the bacon, and shred the chicken.
- In your pasta bowl, combine the non-colored pasta, chicken, bacon, cherry tomatoes, cooked peas, garlic powder, and ranch dressing. Mix until thoroughly combined and coated. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the red and blue pasta to the bowl, and mix until those are coated as well.
- In conclusion, Cover and chill for about 2 hours. Before serving, top with grated parmesan cheese and enjoy!