If you're having a Fourth of July party, this pasta salad is going to be your biggest hit. Trust us. Save some time and buy an already cooked rotisserie chicken.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse the pasta with cold water and drain again. Place 1/3 of the pasta in a large bowl, 1/3 in a plastic bag and add several drops of blue food coloring, and 1/3 in another plastic bag and add several drops of red food coloring. Shake up the bags until the pasta change colors.
- Cook the peas, chop the tomatoes, cook and chop the bacon, and shred the chicken.
- In your pasta bowl, combine the non-colored pasta, chicken, bacon, cherry tomatoes, cooked peas, garlic powder, and ranch dressing. Mix until thoroughly combined and coated. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the red and blue pasta to the bowl, and mix until those are coated as well.
- In conclusion, Cover and chill for about 2 hours. Before serving, top with grated parmesan cheese and enjoy!