- 1 and 1/4 cup Pancake Mix
- 6 oz. Semi Sweet Coco Chips
- 2 oz. White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Hershey’s Coco Powder
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 5 tablespoons Melted Butter
- 3 Large Brown Organic Eggs
- 1 cup Organic Milk
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Pure Honey
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 3/4 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 teaspoon Powdered Sugar
Are you ready for a hot new take on waffles? Try out these scrumptious chocolate peanut butter waffles today. With a creative twist on the original, these are filled with sweet, lasting flavor!
Break out of the bland, usual breakfast routine with this dish. The mixture of chocolate and peanut butter always goes well together, and there's just something about that added touch of powdered sugar on there. It's a brilliant, unique flavor you can't easily forget!
Unlike any waffles you may have had before, these will leave a lasting impression. Chocolate waffles alone are enough to grab anyone's attention. These just take it to a brand new level.
The mixture of colors makes it appealing to look at too. Now who doesn't love a good meal that looks as pleasant as it tastes? The sight of these beautiful waffles will leave you drooling!
Fantastically quick and easy, you can incorporate these into any morning you please. They can be made easily in approximately 15 minutes using just several ingredients. Make it a fun time and try it out with the kids. They will certainly appreciate this too.
Go ahead and try out the lovely chocolate peanut butter waffles today. It's a great way to start your day out right. It's even a great way to wrap up your day too. They are just as satisfying for dessert! Either way one thing is for sure, the whole family is going to love them. It might just be your new breakfast favorite, and we can't blame you for that!
- In a large bowl, add eggs and brown sugar then whisk (paid link) together. In a small cooking pan, pre-heat stove to medium heat add 3 tbsp of butter.
- Add white chocolate chips and semi sweet cocoa chips into cooking pan and melt until smooth.
- Once done, add melted chocolate mixture into bowl with egg mixture and whisk.
- Add pancake mix, Hershey’s cocoa powder, baking powder, pure honey, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon and ground nutmeg then whisk together.
- Add milk and whisk until smooth. Fold the melted butter and 1/2 cup of the Reese’s peanut butter chips into the mixture.
- Pre-heat waffle maker as instructed and pour waffle contents into the waffle maker for 3 to 4 minutes or until done.
- Once cooked, top off with remaining Reese’s peanut butter chips and powdered sugar. Serve hot with syrup.