- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 package Oreo cookies, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- Chopped Snickers Bars
- Chopped Reese's Cups
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, add chocolate cake mix, vegetable oil, water, and eggs. Mix until fully combined. Stir in chopped Oreos. Pour into a greased, 9x13 pan and bake for 30 - 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow the cake to cool completely. Once cooled, crumble the cake into a new bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, peanut butter, and melted butter. This works best with a hand mixer on medium-high speed. Once combined, gradually add powdered sugar. Fold in 1 cup of Cool Whip.
- Mix chopped Snickers and chopped Reese's Cups in a small bowl.
- In a mason jar (or any glass jar/cup) build your cheesecake: 1 layer Oreo chocolate cake, 1 layer peanut butter mix, 1 layer chopped Snickers and Reese's Cups, 1 layer Cool Whip. Continue this pattern until you reach the top. Cover the top with a last sprinkle of chopped candy.
- Serve Reese's Snickers Cheesecake Jars and enjoy! If you're making them now to eat later, keep them in the fridge until ready to serve.