Because Reese's Peanut Butter Cups make everything more delicious, you have to try these Reese's Stuffed Donuts. They're not your traditional donut, as they're made with puffed pastry, but oh man, they are so, SO good! And super easy to make!
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat puff pastry in flour and roll out. Cut out circles, about 6 circles per pastry sheet.
- Place one circle on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Top pastry circle with 3 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup bites. Brush the edges with egg wash and top with another pastry circle. Carefully seal the corners. Continue assembling until complete.
- Brush the tops of the donuts with your egg wash. Bake for 15 minutes, or until donuts are golden and flaky.
- Remove from oven, top with chocolate sauce, serve Reese's Stuffed Donuts while still warm, and enjoy!