- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup flour
- 4 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 litre of vegetable oil
- 1 cup greek yoghurt
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley and mint
- In a mixing bowl, add the rice, flour, parsley, eggs and parmesan. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Add oil to a pan and heat at medium heat.
- With the help of a spoon, make quenelles and add to the oil to fry.
- With a skimmer, remove the quenelles when they are golden and place in a plate covered with towel paper.
- To make the Yoghurt sauce, just add the yoghurt with chopped parsley and mint and mix well. Salt if needed.