Skip to content
- 1 lb thick cut asparagus
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Lemon juice
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 egg, sunny side up
- Parmesan cheese, shaved for topping
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place asparagus on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil and season with sea salt and black pepper. Place into the oven and roast for 12-15 minutes until cooked but still has a crunch.
- In the meantime cook your egg sunny side up and then turn off heat.
- Plate asparagus and top with the egg and shave over some parmesan cheese and more black pepper.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.