- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 roasted beet, peeled and chopped
- ⅓ cup tahini
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup Star FIne Foods Olive Oil
- 1-2 ice cubes
- Real Food From The Ground Up Sea Salt Cauliflower Stalks for dipping
- In a blender, add drained chickpeas, roasted chopped beet, tahini, lemon juice and zest, garlic, cumin, and sea salt, and blend.
- With the blender running, slowly drizzle in Star Fine Foods Olive Oil. Add 1-2 ice cubes and continue blending until smooth, about 3-5 minutes - the ice cubes help give the hummus the perfect whipped, creamy consistency.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve with veggies and Real Food From The Ground Up Sea Salt Cauliflower Stalks.