- 1 tsp. Olive oil, for skillet
- 1 lb chicken breast or thighs
- Salt and pepper
- 2 apples sliced
- ⅓ cup white wine
- 1 handful of grapes on the vine
- Fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and then drizzle the cast iron skillet with olive oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides then sear chicken on each side and then place into the cast iron.
- Add in the sliced apples, white wine, grapes and fresh thyme.
- Place skillet into the oven and bake for 40-50 minutes until chicken is browned and cooked through. Garnish with more fresh thyme and season with a little more salt and pepper.