Skip to content
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh berries
- Powdered sugar, whipped cream/maple syrup for serving
- Spread each tortilla with mayo and top it with lettuce.
- On top of the lettuce add the shredded cooked chicken, tomato slices, and pieces of cucumber.
- Sprinkle with dried oregano and roll the tortilla very tightly in a piece of aluminum foil and seal it so you can cut clean cuts later.
- Keep in the fridge for up to 1 day and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.