Serves: 1 people
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 1 packet Twang-A-Rita Paloma Love
- ¼ cup tequila
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 can ginger beer
- Splash of grenadine
- Grapefruit wedge and sprig of mint for garnish
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of a cocktail glass then dip into a small plate of Twang-A-Rita Paloma Love.
- Fill the prepared glass with ice. Add tequila, fresh-squeezed ruby red grapefruit juice, and lime juice. Stir to combine then top off with ginger beer and a splash of grenadine.
- Garnish with a grapefruit wedge, a sprig of mint, and enjoy!