- 1 (8oz) brick cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons Green Ridge Farm Sweet and Hot Stone Ground Mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups UTZ Twisterz Seasoned Mini Pretzels, Tangy Mustard
- 2 black olives
- 1 cherry tomato
- Two original size pretzels
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, Green Ridge Farm Sweet and Hot Stone Ground Mustard, and honey until fully incorporated.
- Form mixture into a large ball and wrap in plastic. Transfer to the refrigerator to chill for at least one hour.
- Once the cheeseball is just about set, add UTZ Twisterz Seasoned Mini Pretzels, Tangy Mustard to a zip lock bag. Crush the pretzels with a rolling pin, until they are pretty finely crushed. Dump crushed pretzels onto a baking sheet.
- Unwrap the cheese ball and roll into crushed pretzels.
- Slice the tips off black olives and cherry tomatoes. Place and press olives as eyes and tomato as the nose. Add original size pretzels on the top as the antlers.
- When ready to serve, place on a serving platter with additional UTZ Twisterz Seasoned Mini Pretzels, Tangy Mustard.