- 4 medium Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium celery stalks, sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
We like to cut our vegetables small so that they cook quickly, which makes this a great weeknight dinner recipe, and the leftovers are great for lunch the next day. Soup season is officially here, and we can't wait to grab a spoon and dive into a bowl of this super simple and delicious autumn soup.
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onions and thyme and cook until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Add carrots, cauliflower and celery. Cook until vegetables are soft, about 8 minutes. Add garlic and sauté until lightly browned.
- Pour in chicken broth and bring to a low simmer. Add cannellini beans and potatoes.
- Cook until potatoes are fork tender, about 10 minutes. Add parsley and season with salt and pepper.