In the mood for something easy, tasty, and soothing? Then try making this Rustic Bacon Beef Stew. You're gonna love it.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large pot over medium heat, crisp bacon. Remove from pot and set aside.
- Add beef to pot, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until the meat is browned. Remove from pot and set aside.
- Add onions and garlic. Stir and cook for 5 minutes. Add beef back to pot and stir to combine.
- Add tomato paste, flour, beer, and broth. Stir. Add dried thyme and bay leaves. Stir again to combine.
- Remove from heat and bake in the oven for 2 hours.
- Remove from oven, add carrots, potatoes, and bacon (reserve some bacon for garnish). Stir. Place back in the oven and bake for an hour.
- Remove from oven, garnish with parsley and bacon, serve Rustic Bacon Beef Stew and enjoy!