Serves: 6 people
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pouch Safe Catch’s Wild Pacific Salmon with Citrus Dill Seasoning
- 2 TBS Ricotta
- 1 TBS Pesto
- 6-8 Thin Asparagus (Blanched)
- Half a Package Frozen Puff Pastry
- 1 Beaten Egg for Glazing
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pre-heat the oven to 400*F.
- Mix together ricotta with pesto and fold in the Safe Catch’s Wild Pacific Pink Salmon.
- Divide the salmon mixture between the pastry squares.
- Carefully fold in the edges like an envelope and brush with the beaten egg and add the asparagus.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until well risen and golden.