- 4 oz Safe Catch’s Wild Pacific Pink Salmon with Citrus Dill Seasoning (2 pouches)
- 2 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream
- 1 ½ tbsp chopped Roasted Red Pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh Chives
- 1 Package Pu Pastry (Thawed)
- Beaten Egg for glazing
- To make filling, in a medium bowl stir together salmon, cream cheese, sour cream, roasted red pepper and chives. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- To make cream puff shells- preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut ½ puff pastry into equal squares and fit into mun tin.
- Cut second piece of puff pastry with Heart Cookie Cutter.
- Brush all Puff Pastry cups and Hearts with eggwash and bake 20-25 minutes until pued and golden brown. Let Cool.
- Fill cooled Puff Pastry cups with Salmon Mixture and place Pu Pastry heart on top.