- 1 cup farro
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 salmon fillet, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. miso dressing, for drizzling
- Rince the farro in a pot with 2 inches of water, mix around then discard the water. Cover the farro with 4 cups of water and bring to a boil. Once boiling, turn heat to low, cover and let simmer for 25 minutes until farro is tender and cooked. It should be a little chewy, if not cook another 5-10 minutes. Drizzle a little olive oil into the farro and add in the spinach and mix around. The spinach will welt in the steaming farro. Set aside.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat with a little olive oil. Once hot place the salmon filet skin down and cook for 3-5 minutes and then flip over and cook for another 5 minutes. Cut it in half and make sure the middle has cooked through. If not, cook another 2-3 minutes. Remove the skin and then cut it up with a fork.
- Plate the farro and spinach mix and then top with salmon pieces and then drizzle with miso dressing.