- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons butter
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- This recipe makes two burritos. To make burritos, put the following on each tortilla: 1/2 cup refried beans, 1/2 cup chicken, 1 tablespoon ranch dressing, 1 tablespoon salsa, 1 teaspoon dried basil, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 cup cooked rice, 1/4 cup cheddar cheese. Roll into a burrito.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Place burritos in a skillet, seam side down. Cook each side for 3 to 4 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with more salsa and sour cream. Enjoy!