- 1 can of coconut milk
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ¼ cup honey
- In a saucepan or pot add the coconut milk, honey, and peanut butter.
- Stir until the honey and peanut butter are completely melted and mixed through the whole mixture.
- Transfer the ice cream base to a clean bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Let it cool completely for about 2-3 hours.
- When the whole mixture will be chilled add it to an already frozen ice cream maker and churn the ice cream for about 35-30 minutes, depending on the brand you are using.
- Transfer the Salted Peanut Butter Ice Cream to a freezer-safe container, serve it right away, or serve Salted Peanut Butter Ice Cream when desired.