- 1 cup Farin’UP Yummy Mug Cake Mix
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 2 strawberries
- 2 tablespoons melted white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 2 mini marshmallows
- Powdered sugar, for garnish
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- In a mixing bowl, combine Farin’UP Yummy Mug Cake Mix with milk. Separate batter between two mugs and microwave each mug for 50 seconds in an 800-watt microwave. Let cool while making the strawberry Santa hats.
- Cut the top off the strawberries. Dip in melted white chocolate followed by the coconut flakes. Dip the bottom of the mini marshmallow in the white chocolate then place it on the tip of the strawberry.
- Dust the top of the mug cakes with powdered sugar, then top with the strawberry Santa hat.